We could leverage technologies currently in development for human therapeutics to revolutionize agriculture?
By combining multiple cutting-edge biotechnologies it may be possible to reinvent plant breeding as a dramatically more precise, effective, cheaper, faster, and more versatile process.
Inari Agriculture is a plant breeding technology company on a mission to transform agriculture and its impact on society and the environment. Inari’s platform combines biological and data sciences to create approaches that significantly reduce the land, water, and other inputs required to produce food and feed.
Latest Press from Inari Agriculture
- Inari Broadens Plant Breeding Toolkit Through Exclusive Agreement with Cold Spring Harbor Lab 04.16.2019
- Inari Appoints Investment Banking Veteran Tom Halverson as CFO 03.26.2019
- Inari Adds Powerful Plant Breeding Tools Through Exclusive License to UCLA Epigenetics Patents 02.13.2019
- Inari Broadens Research Footprint With Expansion to Belgian Life Sciences Hub 02.06.2019
- Inari Expands Board of Directors with Appointment of William W. Helman IV 01.09.2019
- Inari Introduces the World's First Seed Foundry™ and Strategic Expansion to the US Midwest at Purdue Research Park 11.08.2018