Our CompaniesAll Companies
Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Healthcare and Biotech
FutureCast: Albert Bourla and Noubar Afeyan
Companies founded 100+
Noubar Afeyan is Flagship's founder and CEO. For over 31 years he has been involved in the creation and fostering of more than 100 companies. Those companies have created new drugs, invented new sources of energy, and pioneered products to heal, feed, and fuel a changing world’s growing population.
Neurologist. Entrepreneur. Managing partner Doug Cole has been with Flagship since the earliest days of the firm and created some of the biggest life sciences companies of the last 20 years. He co-founded companies that challenge traditional views of cancer and how we approach genetic editing and controls. Companies include: Agios, Editas, Syros.
Ignacio Martinez, general partner, originates many of our agricultural companies. He has a special interest in nutrition at the intersection of agriculture and human health. He creates ventures focused on growing healthier, better crops, and generating new platforms to make agricultural production more ecologically sustainable and nutritious. Companies include: Inari, CiBO, and Invaio.
Two hundred patents and patent applications. 20+ peer-reviewed journal articles. Flagship Pioneering general partner, Geoff von Maltzahn asks “What if?” to find unexpected possibilities in the human microbiome or to invent new agricultural technologies to feed and clothe the world. Companies: Indigo, Tessera Therapeutics, Generate Biomedicines, and Seres.
- Flagship Pioneering Announces Appointment of Amanda Kay as Chief Business Development Officer 09.11.2023
- Flagship Pioneering Announces Appointment of David Khougazian as Growth Partner 08.29.2023
- Flagship Pioneering Appoints Jason Gardner as CEO-Partner and CEO of Ampersand Biomedicines 08.14.2023
- Flagship Pioneering and Pfizer Partner to Accelerate Development of Innovative Medicines Targeting Unmet Needs 07.18.2023
- Flagship Pioneering Announces Appointment of Rupert Vessey as Chief Scientist 07.13.2023
- Apriori Bio Named 2023 Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum 06.21.2023