Microbes are as central to the health and development of plants as they are to that of humans?
The microbes in plants can dramatically improve crop resilience to myriad stresses (drought, heat, cold, bacteria, fungi, insects, etc.) and influence crop yields.
Indigo Agriculture improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is furthering its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet.
Latest Press from Indigo Agriculture
- Ahead of the USDA’s August WASDE Report, Indigo Updates Production Forecasts for Corn and Soybeans in the U.S. 08.12.2019
- Indigo Calls on Innovators to Apply for The Terraton Challenge and Present Solutions That Accelerate the Drawdown of One Trillion Tons of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Into Agricultural Soils 07.23.2019
- Ahead of the USDA’s July WASDE Report, Indigo Unveils Insights Into the U.S. Growing Season with Production Forecasts for Corn & Soy 07.11.2019
- Indigo Launches the Terraton Initiative™ to Remove One Trillion Tons of Carbon Dioxide from the Atmosphere 06.12.2019
- With Microbiome Technology, Expanded Market Access, and Season-Long Support, Growers Earn Up to an Additional $59 per Acre with 2020 Indigo Certified Wheat™ 05.22.2019
- Indigo Agriculture and Anheuser-Busch Partner to Meet Sustainability Goals for Rice Production 03.11.2019