Microbes are as central to the health and development of plants as they are to that of humans?
The microbes in plants can dramatically improve crop resilience to myriad stresses (drought, heat, cold, bacteria, fungi, insects, etc.) and influence crop yields.
Indigo Agriculture improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is furthering its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet.
Latest Press from Indigo Agriculture
- Indigo Agriculture and Anheuser-Busch Partner to Meet Sustainability Goals for Rice Production 03.11.2019
- 2018 Indigo Corn™ Demonstrates Yield Improvement Across 48,000 Acres in the U.S. 02.14.2019
- Indigo Ag, Inc. Hires Executive Leader and Former StubHub CMO Jennifer Betka to Unite Global Stakeholders in the Movement Towards Beneficial Agriculture 02.07.2019
- Indigo Agriculture Launches Indigo Transport™, a Digital Logistics Platform to Expand Options for Growers and Streamline the Agriculture Supply Chain 01.30.2019
- Indigo, Inc. Shares January Corn and Soybean Yield Forecasts for the Americas to Help Global Grower Community Navigate Market During US Government Shutdown 01.11.2019
- Indigo Ag, Inc. Acquires TellusLabs, a Leader in Satellite Technology and Artificial Intelligence, to Enhance Indigo’s Data-Driven Agronomic Solutions 12.13.2018