TransMedics is redefining what’s possible in transplantation through the use of its proprietary Organ Care System (OCS™) that maintains donated organs in a living, functioning state outside the human body. The company strives to become the new standard of care for lung, heart, and liver preservation for transplantation.
Latest News from TransMedics
- TransMedics’ Organ Care System (OCS™) Technology Used in First U.S. Adult Human Heart Transplants From DCD Donors 12.04.2019
- TransMedics Announces Successful Long Distance Retrieval and Transplantation of Donor Lungs from Hawaii Using Organ Care System (OCS™) 07.30.2019
- TransMedics Announces the Second FDA PMA Approval for its OCS Lung System, Allowing Access to a Larger Pool of Donor Lungs that are Currently Seldomly Utilized for Transplantation Due to Limitations of Cold Storage 06.03.2019
- TransMedics, Inc. Receives FDA Pre-Market Approval (PMA) for its OCS™ Lung System for Near-Physiologic Preservation and Assessment of Lungs for Transplantation 04.12.2018
- Heartwarming Story: Developing a Better Way to Preserve Organs (from Newsweek) 08.14.2016
- TRANSMEDICS, INC. ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $51.2 MILLION GROWTH FINANCING TO TRANSFORM ORGAN TRANSPLANT THERAPY 05.26.2016