TransMedics is redefining what’s possible in transplantation through the use of its proprietary Organ Care System (OCS™) that maintains donated organs in a living, functioning state outside the human body. The company strives to become the new standard of care for lung, heart, and liver preservation for transplantation.
Latest Press from TransMedics
- TransMedics, Inc. Receives FDA Pre-Market Approval (PMA) for its OCS™ Lung System for Near-Physiologic Preservation and Assessment of Lungs for Transplantation 04.12.2018
- Heartwarming Story: Developing a Better Way to Preserve Organs (from Newsweek) 08.14.2016
- TRANSMEDICS, INC. ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $51.2 MILLION GROWTH FINANCING TO TRANSFORM ORGAN TRANSPLANT THERAPY 05.26.2016
- Transmedics Announces the World's First Human Liver Transplantation Using the Organ Care System (OCS™) Liver Technology and the Initiation of the OCS™ Liver Protect U.S. Pivotal Trial 02.23.2016
- TransMedics, Inc. Secures $36 Million Round of Financing Lead by Foundation Capital and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers 03.04.2010
- TransMedics, Inc., Makers of the First Device to Maintain Functioning Organs Outside the Body, Raises $29.75 Million in Series C Funding Led by 3i 03.14.2006