Morphotek, founded in 2001, was a biopharmaceutical company developing optimized therapeutic monoclonal antibodies through the use of its proprietary human antibody platform. The company was acquired by Eisai for $325M in 2007.
Latest News from Morphotek
- Morphotek Announces Appointments and Promotions To Management Team 03.13.2006
- Morphotek Announces Multi-Year, Research Collaboration Agreement with Amgen to Optimize Expression of Antibodies 04.18.2005
- Morphotek Announces Acceptance of Investigational New Drug Application for MORAb-003, a humanized monoclonal antibody for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer 03.28.2005
- Protein Design Labs and Morphotek Announce Broad, Multi-year Research Cross-license and Commercialization Agreement 07.19.2004
- Morphotek Inc. Closes $26 Million Series C Financing 02.18.2004
- Morphotek announces successful development of antibody cell line for Abgenix 12.16.2003