Our failure to cure or prevent neurodegenerative diseases is the result of looking at brain biology through too simplistic and narrow a lens?
That studying neurodegeneration at the level of entire pathways and cellular systems, rather than individual molecules, can yield new insights into the causes of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other diseases.
Neurodegenerative diseases are among the greatest medical challenges of our time. The science is advancing, making it possible, for the first time, to understand the causes of these disorders. The time is right for an ambitious and rigorous effort to address Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Denali Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DNLI) is dedicated to defeating neurodegenerative diseases through rigorous therapeutic discovery and development. The company is applying deep scientific and drug development expertise to discover effective molecular therapeutics and has engineered a proprietary technology to deliver large molecule therapeutics to the brain.
The programs in Denali’s portfolio are based on the company’s deep expertise in the genetic pathways and disease biology of neurodegeneration as well as delivering therapeutics across the blood-brain barrier. Denali’s portfolio consists of prioritized core and seed programs at various stages of clinical and preclinical development that have the potential to meaningfully improve the lives of patients by directly addressing the genetic triggers and risk factor of disease pathways.
Latest Press from Denali Therapeutics
- Denali Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed In Phase 1b Study Of DNL151 For Parkinson’s Disease And Launch Of Its Engage Parkinson’s Website 09.04.2019
- Denali Therapeutics Announces That Its Partner Sanofi has Commenced Dosing of DNL758 in a Phase 1 Study 08.05.2019
- Denali Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed In Phase 1b Study Of DNL747 For Alzheimer’s Disease 02.15.2019
- SIRION Biotech and Denali Therapeutics Join Forces to Develop Gene Therapies for Diseases of the Central Nervous System 01.09.2019
- Denali Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1B Study of DNL747 for ALS 01.08.2019
- Denali Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed In Phase 1b Study Of DNL201 For Parkinson’s Disease 12.10.2018