Founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2011, Axcella is a biotechnology company pioneering a new way to harness the power of endogenous metabolic modulators, or EMMs, with the goals of reprogramming metabolism and restoring metabolic health to treat a broad range of complex diseases and health conditions in ways that are simply not possible with currently available interventions.
Latest News from Axcella Therapeutics
- Axcella Strengthens Executive Team with Key Addition and Promotion 11.25.2019
- Axcella Announces Issuance of Broad Patent Covering EMM Compositions 11.20.2019
- Axcella Enters into Collaboration with CYTOO to Explore Impact of Dysregulated Metabolism on Muscle Physiology 10.23.2019
- Axcella Provides Progress Updates for Liver Program Candidates AXA1125 and AXA1957 10.07.2019
- Axcella Health Inc. Announces Appointment of Catherine A. Sohn, Pharm. D. to its Board of Directors 08.23.2019
- Axcella Announces Publication of Data Describing Attenuation of Muscle Atrophy with AXA2678 in Short-Term Muscle Disuse Study 07.31.2019