We were able to define diseases in terms of imbalances in biological processes and systems across different tissues and organs?
We can use novel combinations of the body’s own biological molecules as safe, natural modulators to address those imbalances and a variety of diseases.
Founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2011, Axcella is a biotechnology company pioneering a new way to harness the power of endogenous metabolic modulators, or EMMs, with the goals of reprogramming metabolism and restoring metabolic health to treat a broad range of complex diseases and health conditions in ways that are simply not possible with currently available interventions.
Latest Press from Axcella Therapeutics
- Axcella Strengthens Executive Team with Key Addition and Promotion 11.25.2019
- Axcella Announces Issuance of Broad Patent Covering EMM Compositions 11.20.2019
- Axcella Enters into Collaboration with CYTOO to Explore Impact of Dysregulated Metabolism on Muscle Physiology 10.23.2019
- Axcella Provides Progress Updates for Liver Program Candidates AXA1125 and AXA1957 10.07.2019
- Axcella Health Inc. Announces Appointment of Catherine A. Sohn, Pharm. D. to its Board of Directors 08.23.2019
- Axcella Announces Publication of Data Describing Attenuation of Muscle Atrophy with AXA2678 in Short-Term Muscle Disuse Study 07.31.2019