The next wave of world-changing innovation lies in bringing the full power of data analytics to bear on mature agriculture industries?
It turns out…
Digital modeling and simulation have the potential to fundamentally transform the way we feed our planet.
CIBO Technologies was founded in 2015 by Flagship Pioneering to digitally transform agriculture to profoundly improve its global impact.
To act on this mission, CIBO is focused on accelerating the transition to regenerative agriculture. Combining scaled scientific ecosystem simulation and advanced computer vision in an integrated cloud-based platform, CIBO delivers solutions that support the needs of both growers and enterprises on their journey to regenerative agriculture. The result for the environment is a reduction in greenhouse gases, a food system that is more resilient to climate change, and the prevention of nitrogen and phosphorus leaching into our water systems.
Latest Press from CIBO Technologies
- CIBO Technologies Closes $30 Million in Series C Funding To Accelerate Commercialization of CIBO Enterprise, Its Award-Winning Platform 10.21.2021
- Introducing CIBO Impact: Transformative Technology that Supports the Scaling of Sustainable Farming Practices 10.27.2020
- CIBO Launches Land Intelligence Platform 04.06.2020
- CiBO Technologies Wins Awards from Fast Company and THRIVE 03.13.2019
- CiBO Technologies Appoints Daniel P. Ryan as Chief Executive Officer 01.23.2019
- CiBO Technologies Announces Key Appointments to its Leadership Team and Board of Directors 06.26.2018