AVEO (NASDAQ: AVEO), founded in 2003, is a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company dedicated to advancing a broad portfolio of targeted medicines for oncology and other areas of unmet medical need. The company’s strategy is to retain North American rights to its oncology portfolio while securing partners in development and commercialization outside of North America.
Latest Press from Aveo Oncology
- AVEO Reports First Quarter 2010 Financial Results 04.29.2010
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals Receives Milestone Payment from Biogen Idec under Licensing Agreement for ErbB3 Antibody Program 04.14.2010
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Completes Initial Public Offering 03.18.2010
- AVEO Pharma Sets IPO Terms 02.23.2010
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering 12.16.2009
- OSI Pharmaceuticals and AVEO Pharmaceuticals Expand Oncology Discovery and Translational Research Collaboration 07.21.2009