Visterra, founded in 2008, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to developing innovative antibody-based therapies for the treatment of patients with kidney diseases and other hard-to-treat diseases. The company’s proprietary technology platform enables the design and engineering of precision antibody-based product candidates that specifically bind to, and modulate, key disease targets. Visterra was acquired by Otsuka Pharmaceutical in 2018.
Latest Press from Visterra
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical to Acquire Visterra 07.11.2018
- FDA Grants Fast Track Designation to Visterra’s VIS410 for Treatment of Hospitalized Patients with Influenza A 11.01.2017
- Visterra Announces Research Collaboration, Exclusive License, and Option Agreement for Infectious Diseases with Vir Biotechnology 10.18.2017
- Visterra Awarded CARB-X Contract to Advance Development of VIS705 03.30.2017
- Visterra Doses First Patient in Phase 2a Trial for VIS410, its Monoclonal Antibody in Development for the Treatment of Hospitalized Patients with Influenza A 01.11.2017
- Visterra Appoints Two Industry Leaders to its Board of Directors 04.21.2016