Helicos, founded in 2004, was a publicly traded life science company focused on genetic analysis technologies for the research, drug discovery, and diagnostic markets. The firm's Helicos Genetic Analysis Platform was the first DNA-sequencing instrument to operate by imaging individual DNA molecules. Helicos ceased operations in 2012.
Latest News from Helicos BioSciences Corporation
- Helicos BioSciences Announces the Sale of a Helicos® Genetic Analysis System to the Turku Centre for Biotechnology 01.19.2010
- Helicos BioSciences Provides Strategic Update 11.09.2009
- Helicos Announces System Sale to Correlagen Diagnostics 09.28.2009
- Helicos Sells Multiple HeliScope™ Sequencers to RIKEN Institute 09.08.2009
- hHelicos BioSciences Provides Q2 2009 Operating Highlights and Strategic Update 09.03.2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center Takes Delivery of a Helicos(TM) Genetic Analysis System 08.13.2009