Ensemble, founded in 2003, was a biopharmaceutical company developing a novel class of therapeutics, called Ensemblins™, with a uniquely expansive macrocyclic structure. The company’s aim was to open up new ways to treat diseases by addressing drug targets considered inaccessible with conventional small molecule drugs. Ensemble ceased operations in 2017.
Latest Press from Ensemble Therapeutics
- Ensemble Discovery Initiates Collaboration with Pfizer to Develop Novel Drugs against Protein-Protein Interaction Targets 01.06.2010
- Ensemble Discovery Initiates Collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb to Develop Drugs in Novel Therapeutic Class 04.15.2009
- Ensemble Discovery Corporation Appoints Laurence Reid Chief Business Officer 03.28.2006
- Ensemble Discovery Appoints Jean Jacques Bienaime to its Board of Directors 08.30.2005
- Ensemble Discovery Names Richard F. Begley as CEO; Begley Leverages Knowledge of Chemistry, Biology and Engineering 04.04.2005