Editas, founded in 2013, is a leading genome editing company and part of a transformational new area of health care – genomic medicine. The company was founded by the pioneers and world leaders in genome editing to translate the power and potential of the CRISPR/Cas9 and CRISPR/Cpf1 (also known as Cas12a) genome editing systems into a robust pipeline of treatments for people living with serious diseases around the world. Editas raised a $95M IPO in 2016.
Latest Press from Editas Medicine
- Editas Medicine Achieves Milestone Under Juno Therapeutics Collaboration for Technical Progress Towards Overcoming the Tumor Microenvironment 08.09.2017
- Allergan and Editas Medicine Enter into Strategic R&D Alliance to Discover and Develop CRISPR Genome Editing Medicines for Eye Diseases 03.14.2017
- Editas Medicine Extends CRISPR Genome Editing Leadership Through Licensing of New CRISPR Technologies 12.19.2016
- Editas Medicine Expands Senior Management Team 10.03.2016
- Editas Medicine Names Charles Albright as Chief Scientific Officer 08.22.2016
- Editas Medicine Announces First Quarter 2016 Results and Update 05.16.2016