BIND, founded in 2007, was a clinical-stage nanomedicine platform company developing Accurins®, a novel targeted and programmable class of therapeutics designed to target specific cells or tissues and concentrate a therapeutic payload at the site of disease. BIND Therapeutics raised a $70M+ IPO in 2013 and the company’s assets were acquired by Pfizer in 2016.
Latest Press from BIND Therapeutics
- BIND Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Financial Results and Announces Shift in Research and Discovery Strategy to Focus on Developing Innovative Medicines Based on ACCURINS® Platform 03.15.2016
- BIND Therapeutics and Synergy Pharmaceuticals Announce Collaboration to Develop ACCURINS® with Proprietary Uroguanylin Analogs for Targeting Gastrointestinal Receptors on Tumors 02.16.2016
- AZD2811 ACCURINS® Data Published in Science Translational Medicine Highlight One of the First Applications of Nanomedicine to Molecularly Targeted Cancer Therapies 02.10.2016
- BIND Therapeutics Provides Enrollment Update for Phase 2 iNSITE 1 and iNSITE 2 Trials with BIND-014 01.27.2016
- BIND Therapeutics Presents Complete Data on Clinical Activity of BIND-014 in Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) at the 2016 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 01.07.2016
- BIND Therapeutics Appoints Jonathan Yingling, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer 12.16.2015