T2 (NASDAQ: TTOO), founded in 2006, is a medical diagnostics company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative products designed to improve patient care and reduce the cost of care by helping clinicians effectively treat patients faster than ever before. T2’s products include the T2Dx® Instrument, T2Candida® Panel, and T2Bacteria® Panel. The company also has a strong pipeline of products for sepsis management, including bacterial resistance panels and a Lyme disease panel.
Latest Press from T2 Biosystems
- T2 Biosystems Receives CE Mark for T2Bacteria™ Panel Enabling Commercialization In Europe 07.18.2017
- Study Published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology Highlights Detection of Lyme Disease-Causing Bacteria in Blood Using T2 Biosystems’ T2MR® Technology 06.01.2017
- T2 Biosystems Names Darlene Deptula-Hicks as Chief Financial Officer 03.01.2017
- Study Published in the American Journal of Clinical Pathology Highlights Rapid Detection of Platelet Function Using T2MR® Technology 01.30.2017
- T2 Biosystems Reports 2015 Fourth Quarter, Full Year Results 02.16.2016
- T2 Biosystems Appoints Chief Commercial Officer 11.03.2015