Selecta (NASDAQ: SELB), founded in 2008, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on unlocking the full potential of biologic therapies by mitigating unwanted immune responses. Selecta plans to combine its tolerogenic Synthetic Vaccine Particles (SVP™) to a range of biologics for rare and serious diseases that require new treatment options.
Latest Press from Selecta Biosciences
- Selecta Biosciences Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 06.21.2016
- Selecta Biosciences Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 1b Clinical Trial of SEL-212, Designed to be the First Non-Immunogenic Biologic Treatment for Gout 12.23.2015
- Selecta Continues to Successfully Advance Pipeline of Novel Immunotherapeutic Candidates 10.16.2015
- Selecta Announces $38 Million Series E Financing 09.08.2015
- Selecta Biosciences Initiates Phase 1 Clinical Program of SEL-212, Designed As the First Non-Immunogenic Biologic Treatment for Gout 06.10.2015
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. Closes $15 Million Series C Financing 04.05.2010