Pervasis, founded in 2003, was a clinical-stage company advancing new therapies to dramatically improve the outcomes of common vascular interventions, such as arteriovenous access, angioplasties, stents, and peripheral and coronary bypass grafts. Pervasis was acquired by Shire for $200M in 2012.
Latest Press from Pervasis Therapeutics
- Pervasis Announces Start of Second Clinical Program, Targeting Peripheral Arterial Disease 04.07.2010
- Pervasis Therapeutics Receives FDA Clearance for Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of Vascugel® 02.01.2010
- Pervasis Therapeutics Announces $17 Million in Financing and New Board Member 09.16.2009
- Pervasis Therapeutics Granted Orphan Drug Designation for Vascugel® 05.05.2009
- Pervasis Therapeutics Expands Team to Bring to Market Medical Therapies for Treating Cardiovascular Diseases 09.30.2005
- Pervasis Therapeutics Closes $12 Million Series B Financing 09.30.2005