LS9 was a privately-held sustainability company focused on the development of genetically modified E. coli to produce a variety of green chemical alternates to petroleum-derived chemicals for large, diverse markets. The company was acquired by the Renewable Energy Group in 2014 for $61M.
Latest Press from LS9
- LS9’s UltraClean Diesel™ Receives EPA Registration 04.13.2010
- LS9 Purchases Florida Site to Manufacture Renewable Petroleum 02.03.2010
- LS9, Inc., U.C Berkeley, and JBEI Make Major Breakthrough in Cellulosic Fuels Production 01.27.2010
- LS9 Secures $25 Million in Latest Round of Funding 09.24.2009
- LS9 and Procter & Gamble Launch Sustainable Chemicals Partnership 05.19.2009