The small intestine functions as a control center for the entire immune system?
We can identify specific single clonal strains of microbes that target and engage with immune cells in the small intestine to direct systemic immune responses for the treatment of cancer, inflammatory diseases and beyond.
Founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2015, Evelo Biosciences (NASDAQ: EVLO) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing monoclonal microbials, a new modality of medicines. Evelo’s product candidates are orally-delivered, single strains of microbes, selected for defined pharmacological properties. They are developed to engage immune cells in the small intestine and drive changes in systemic biology. Evelo believes that monoclonal microbials have the potential to be broadly applicable across many diseases including immunoinflammatory, cancer, autoimmune, metabolic, and neuroinflammatory diseases.
Latest Press from Evelo Biosciences
- Evelo Biosciences Announces Dosing of First Patient in Investigator-Sponsored Phase 2a Clinical Trial of EDP1503 in Combination with KEYTRUDA® in Patients with Metastatic Melanoma 01.28.2019
- Evelo Biosciences Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of EDP1503 in Combination with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in Multiple Oncology Indications 01.04.2019
- Evelo Enters into Clinical Trial Collaboration Agreement with Merck 11.27.2018
- Evelo Biosciences Announces First Dosing in Phase 1b Clinical Trial of EDP1815 in Psoriasis and Atopic Dermatitis 11.26.2018
- Evelo Biosciences Added To Russell 3000®, 2000® and Microcap® Indexes 07.25.2018
- Evelo Biosciences Expands Executive Leadership Team 02.08.2018