Concert Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CNCE), founded in 2006, is a publicly-traded, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on applying its DCE Platform® (deuterated chemical entity platform) to create novel small molecule drugs. This approach starts with approved drugs, advanced clinical candidates or previously studied compounds that can be improved with deuterium substitution to enhance clinical safety, tolerability, and efficacy. Concert raised an $84M IPO in 2014.
Latest Press from Concert Pharmaceuticals
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Provides Company Update 08.05.2015
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Broadens Management Team and Expands Product Advisory Board 12.09.2009
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 1b Clinical Trial of CTP-518, Protease Inhibitor for Treatment of HIV 11.09.2009
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Presents Clinical Results Demonstrating Reduced Drug-Drug Interactions with a Deuterium-Modified Compound 09.14.2009
- Concert Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline Form Alliance to Develop Novel Deuterium Modified Drugs 06.02.2009
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Granted Patents on Deuterium-Modified Compounds 05.11.2009