Black Duck, founded in 2004, was a technology company providing a range of solutions to help the world’s most innovative companies streamline, safeguard, and manage their use of open source software. Black Duck was acquired by Synopsys in 2017.
Latest News from Black Duck Software
- Synopsys to Enhance Software Integrity Platform with Acquisition of Black Duck Software 11.02.2017
- Black Duck’s 2015 Growth Spurs Major Expansion at Burlington Headquarters 01.27.2016
- Black Duck Adds Container Scanning Capabilities to Hub Security Solution 01.12.2016
- Black Duck Names Jukka Alanen VP of Business Development and Corporate Strategy 11.24.2015
- Software Industry Veteran Tim Yeaton Named New CEO of Black Duck Software 02.10.2009
- Black Duck Software Closes $9.5 Million in Financing 02.09.2009