BG Medicine, founded in 2000, is a diagnostics company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cardiovascular tests to address significant unmet medical needs, improve patient outcomes, and contain healthcare costs.
Latest News from BG Medicine
- BG Medicine Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering 01.29.2010
- BG Medicine Announces Receipt of CE Mark for its Galectin-3 Blood Test 01/27/2010 01.27.2010
- Abbott to Develop New Heart Failure Test on ARCHITECT® Immunochemistry Diagnostics Platform 11.17.2009
- Humana and BG Medicine Enroll More Than 6,800 Participants in BioImage Study Focused on Heart Attack Prediction 07.07.2009
- BG Medicine Inc. launches Galectin-3 Website and Commences Galectin-3 Assay Service for Clinical Research 04.01.2009
- BG Medicine Signs Collaborative Research Agreement with the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI), and Boston University 03.12.2009