Agios (NASDAQ: AGIO), founded in 2007, is a publicly-traded biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic diseases through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism. In addition to an active R&D pipeline, Agios has two approved oncology precision medicines and multiple first-in-class investigational therapies in clinical and/or preclinical development.
Latest News from Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Agios Presents Phase 1 Data from Dose-Escalation and Expansion Cohorts of AG-120 (Ivosidenib) in Patients with Previously Treated IDH1 Mutant Positive Cholangiocarcinoma 06.03.2017
- Agios Appoints David Scadden, M.D., to the Board of Directors 05.31.2017
- Agios and Aurigene Enter into Exclusive License Agreement for Novel Small Molecules for Cancer Metabolism Target 04.27.2017
- Agios Announces MTAP Pathway Research Program as Development Program and Development Candidate Under Master Research and Collaboration Agreement with Celgene 03.13.2017
- FDA Accepts New Drug Application and Grants Priority Review for Enasidenib in Relapsed or Refractory AML with an IDH2 Mutation 03.01.2017
- Agios Announces Key Upcoming Milestones to Support Evolution to a Commercial Stage Biopharmaceutical Company in 2017 01.09.2017