Affinnova, founded in 2000, was a technology company with a unique combination of proprietary optimization algorithms and predictive analytics and insights. Affinnova’s platform was designed as the technology of choice for companies seeking to dramatically improve their innovation and marketing success rates. The company was acquired by Nielsen in 2014.
Latest Press from Affinnova
- The Massachusetts Innovation and Technology Exchange (MITX) announces that Affinnova received the 2009 Best Marketing Technology Company award on June 16, 2009 06.16.2009
- Affinnova Awarded Broad Patent for Interactive Product Design Technology 03.29.2006
- Affinnova Names Waleed Al-Atraqchi as CEO and President 11.14.2005
- Forbes Cover Article Features Flagship Portfolio Company Affinnova 02.06.2005
- Affinnova, Inc. Raises $4.5 Million in C Round from Sherbrooke Capital and Flagship Ventures 08.17.2004
- Affinnova, Inc. Appoints Procter & Gamble Veteran Mark F. Schar to Executive Board 06.29.2004