Acceleron (NASDAQ: XLRN) founded in 2004, is a publicly-traded, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics to treat serious and rare diseases. The Company's leadership in the understanding of TGF-beta biology and protein engineering generates innovative compounds that engage the body's ability to regulate cellular growth and repair.
Latest Press from Acceleron Pharma
- Acceleron Pharma Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial and Operational Results 05.05.2016
- Acceleron Pharma Reports Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 2015 Financial and Operational Results and Recent Highlights 02.25.2016
- FDA Fast Track Designation Granted to Luspatercept for the Treatment of Patients with Lower-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes 12.11.2015
- Celgene and Acceleron Announce New Results from an Investigational Study with Luspatercept in Beta-Thalassemia Presented at the 57th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition 12.11.2015
- Acceleron Pharma Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial and Operational Results 11.04.2015
- Acceleron Highlights Phase 3 Studies, New Clinical Results and Research Strategies at Research and Development Day Event 10.23.2015