Join us live from the Flagship Studio at the 2023 J.P. Morgan Health Care Conference in San Francisco.
Flagship @ JPM Programming
Monday, January 9th
- 8:15am PT/ 11:15am ET - Paul Biondi, Flagship Executive Partner and Head of Pioneering Medicines, will join Uli Stilz, Vice President and Head of the Novo Nordisk Bio Innovation Hub to talk about trends and insights in drug development and biotech as well as Pioneering Medicines' strategic partnership with Novo Nordisk to create a portfolio of novel research programs by applying Flagship’s innovative bioplatforms to scientific challenges in cardiometabolic and rare diseases. Register here.
- 10:15am PT/1:15pm ET - FutureCast: Noubar Afeyan, Founder and CEO of Flagship Pioneering sits down with Aviv Regev, Head, Executive Vice President, Genentech Research and Early Development, to talk about the intersection of AI and biology, the future of R&D, and the big leaps that are ahead for biomedicine. Register here.
- 3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET - Flagship Dialogues @ JPM: Join us for a conversation between two leaders in our industry whose work is intensely personal. David Fajgenbaum, MD, was diagnosed with a rare disease – Castleman Disease – while in medical school and, through persistence and ingenuity found treatment where none had been available. He will sit down with Flagship Pioneering CEO-Partner and CEO of Alltrna Michelle C. Werner who has similarly personal motivations for finding gene-modifying therapies for rare genetic diseases. Register here.
Tuesday, January 10th
- 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET - FutureCast: A leadership-view conversation on what's ahead for biotech innovation and the future of human health with Alex Gorsky, former Chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson and Noubar Afeyan, Founder & CEO of Flagship Pioneering. Register here.
Wednesday, January 11th
- 3:30pm PT - Panel: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Healthcare and Biotech with Anas El Turabi, Partner, McKinsey & Company; Jonathan Carlson, General Manager, Life Sciences Research and Incubation, Microsoft Health Futures; Mike Nally, CEO, Generate Biomedicines, CEO-Partner, Flagship Pioneering; Rory Kelleher, Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Sales, Americas, NVIDIA; and moderated by Armen Mkrtchyan, Senior Principal, Flagship Pioneering.
Throughout the week
- CEO Chats: CEOs of Flagship-founded companies share company news and therapeutic advances along with the big leaps they see within our grasp. See below and follow along Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Michelle C. Werner, CEO of Alltrna
- Christopher Austin, CEO of Vesalius Therapeutics
- Ryan Watts, CEO of Denali Therapeutics
- Guillaume Pfefer, CEO of Senda Biosciences
- Stéphane Bancel, Moderna
- Bill Hinshaw, CEO of Axcella Therapeutics
- Lovisa Afzelius, CEO of Apriori Bio
- Mahesh Karande, CEO of Omega Therapeutics
- Mike Severino, CEO of Tessera Therapeutics
- Volker Herrmann, CEO of Sonata Therapeutics
- Adrian Gottschalk, CEO of Foghorn Therapeutics
- Margo Georgiadis, CEO of Montai Health
- Eric Shaff, CEO of Seres Therapeutics
- Mike Nally, CEO of Generate Biomedicines
If you see an error in this story, contact us.