Founded in 2016 by Flagship Labs, the innovation foundry of Flagship Pioneering, Kintai Therapeutics is uniquely focused on unlocking the power of the enteric signaling network and its signals throughout the body to fight disease and restore the health of patients. The company's Precision Enteric Medicine™ (PEM™) discovery and therapeutic platform is based on a deep understanding of the interconnected biology of the microbiome, gut immune system, and enteric nervous system. Kintai has pioneered a new frontier in gut science, resulting in a unique understanding of a wealth of new genes, metabolites, and signaling molecules, leveraging these insights to rapidly translate into a highly actionable pipeline. The company's expertise in chemistry, human biology, experimental medicine, and artificial intelligence represents a biology discovery and therapeutic development engine to rapidly identify and deliver new medicines. Kintai's multidisciplinary approach has delivered a pipeline of 10+ programs across multiple therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, and immunology.
Latest Press from Kintai Therapeutics
- Kintai Therapeutics Advances Anti-Obesity Agent KTX-0200 into IND-Enabling Studies Following Positive Preclinical Data Demonstrating Sustained Weight Loss and Improved Health Markers 01.22.2020
- Kintai Therapeutics Appoints Biotech Veteran John Mendlein, Ph.D., as Chairman of the Board of Directors 01.09.2020
- Kintai Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Dr. Francesca Barone as Head of Experimental Medicine 10.21.2019
- Kintai Therapeutics Appoints Senior Executive Dr. Mark E. Nuttall as Chief Business Officer 09.11.2019
- Kintai Therapeutics Announces Collaborations with Leading Academic Centers to Identify Novel Targets for Cancer Therapeutics 08.27.2019
- Kintai Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Mary Szela, Industry Veteran with Over 30 Years of Executive Experience, to its Board of Directors 07.23.2019