We were to view the microbiome not as a vast collection of different microbe species, but as a single organ with critical functions?
It turns out…
We can create and administer drugs targeting the microbiome as a whole, and potentially drive beneficial effects across a range of disease states and conditions (including diabetes, cardiovascular, liver, kidney, and infectious diseases).
Kaleido Biosciences is a clinical-stage healthcare company with a differentiated, chemistry-driven approach focused on leveraging the potential of the microbiome organ to treat disease and improve human health.
Latest Press from Kaleido Biosciences
- Kaleido Biosciences Appoints Daniel Menichella as President and Chief Executive Officer 10.01.2020
- Kaleido Biosciences to Advance KB174 for Hepatic Encephalopathy Based on Positive Top-Line Results from a Clinical Study in Patients with Cirrhosis 12.12.2019
- Kaleido Biosciences Appoints William Duke as Chief Financial Officer 11.06.2019
- Kaleido Biosciences and Washington University School of Medicine to Collaborate on Exploring the Influence of Microbiome Metabolic Therapies (MMT™) on Physiology and Metabolism 10.22.2019
- Kaleido Biosciences Presents Ex Vivo Data of KB109 Demonstrating Reduction of Multi-drug Resistant Pathogens at IDWeek 2019™ 10.03.2019
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Appointment of Jean Mixer to its Board of Directors 09.30.2019