We were to view the microbiome not as a vast collection of different microbe species, but as a single organ with critical functions?
It turns out…
We can create and administer drugs targeting the microbiome as a whole, and potentially drive beneficial effects across a range of disease states and conditions (including diabetes, cardiovascular, liver, kidney, and infectious diseases).
Kaleido Biosciences is a clinical-stage healthcare company with a differentiated, chemistry-driven approach focused on leveraging the potential of the microbiome organ to treat disease and improve human health.
Latest Press from Kaleido Biosciences
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Key Appointments to Leadership Team 04.16.2019
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Key Appointments to Leadership Team 04.08.2019
- Kaleido Biosciences Raises $101 Million Series C Financing 06.25.2018
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Appointment of Joshua Brumm as Chief Financial Officer 04.23.2018
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Appointments to Leadership Team 03.26.2018
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Appointment of Wendy Arnold as Senior Vice President, Human Resources 01.03.2018