We could piggyback on naturally occurring biological processes to create a dramatically expanded repertoire of safe and potent medicines?
Cells can communicate and interact through a complex system of molecular “packets," known as exosomes, that we can repurpose as microscopic drug delivery devices.
Grounded in breakthrough science and driven by medical need, Codiak BioSciences is advancing the frontiers of exosome research and manufacturing to create an entirely new class of therapeutics. Since its founding in 2015, Codiak has built a proprietary technology platform for exosome engineering and manufacturing that allows for precise therapeutic targeting, opening the door to the development of therapies to treat a diverse array of diseases that are currently difficult or impossible to treat using existing methodologies.
Latest Press from Codiak Biosciences
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Codiak BioSciences Announce Strategic Collaboration to Research, Develop and Commercialize Engineered Exosomes to Create Therapies for Hard-to-Treat Cancers 01.03.2019
- Codiak BioSciences Names Robert M. Brenner, M.D. Executive Vice President, Research And Development 09.11.2018
- Codiak BioSciences Names Richard Brudnick Chief Business Officer And Head Of Strategy 06.04.2018
- Codiak BioSciences Closes $76.5 Million Series C Financing 11.29.2017
- Potential Therapeutic Use of Exosomes Reported in NATURE 06.07.2017
- Codiak BioSciences Names Jan Lötvall, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientist 05.17.2016