We were able to define diseases in terms of imbalances in biological processes and systems across different tissues and organs?
We can use novel combinations of the body’s own biological molecules as safe, natural modulators to address those imbalances and a variety of diseases.
Founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2009, Axcella is a biotechnology company pioneering a new way to harness the power of endogenous metabolic modulators, or EMMs, with the goals of reprogramming metabolism and restoring metabolic health to treat a broad range of complex diseases and health conditions in ways that are simply not possible with currently available interventions.
Latest Press from Axcella Health
- Data from Axcella’s AXA1125 Program Supports New Approach Leveraging Endogenous Metabolic Modulators to Reprogram Cellular Physiology 11.12.2018
- Axcella Appoints Stephen Mitchener, Pharmd, to Senior Vice President, Chief Business Officer 10.22.2018
- Axcella Welcomes William D. Baird, and Cristina M. Rondinone, Ph.D., to Board Of Directors 06.27.2018
- Axcella Appoints Bill Hinshaw as President and Chief Executive Officer 05.31.2018
- Axcella Announces Appointment of David Epstein, Former CEO of Novartis Pharmaceuticals, as Chairman of Its Board of Directors 01.03.2018
- Axcella Appoints Manu Chakravarthy, M.D., Ph.D., as Chief Medical Officer 09.14.2017